Monday, February 9, 2009

Post 018 - Things Are Looking Up

I woke up this morning in a wonderful mood. Yesterday my husband, Greg, finally fixed the brakes on his truck. Why should this make me happy? I am no longer stuck at the house until he gets home from work with my car. After which I usually have to go to work.

And now a popular movie quote from a famous character, William Wallace:
"FREEDOM!!!!!"
(If you don't know who William Wallace is, you should be shot. After being shot, go see "Braveheart" with Mel Gibson. There is actually a whole sentence that goes along with that quote, but I only took the part that really counts.)

Plus, it is just an awesome day outside! The clouds are swirling around from the morning's rainstorm to reveal a beautiful azure blue sky underneath with the sun shining through. The temperature is perfect. *happy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment