Friday, February 27, 2009

Middle of the Night Weirdness

Last night I woke up to my son crying in the next room over. This is a usual ritual as we are trying to wean him off of sleeping with my husband and me. He's 2 years old and we need some SPACE. Greg (my hubby) got up and brought him back with us to comfort him.

After Kaleb was all settled, Greg started telling me that I was talking in my sleep before Kaleb started crying. Aparently I was "chanting" loudly in a monotonous voice in some weird language that he had never heard before. After which, there was a pause and I said "Ugh. That's blood." and giggled. This kind of freaked me out. He asked me if I remembered my dream or anything, and nope, I don't remember anything. I asked Greg if it sounded like anything familar like Spanish or German or Latin or something. He said it sounded like babbling. The blood comment is what freaked me out the most, but I also went to bed reading Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake books too.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Am I just freaking out over nothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment